Stuff I did.
- Simplified the syntax even further.
- Combinator lift routines.
- Rewrote the module loader such that it can handle interactive mode.
- Got rid of methods in favor of 'overloaded' operators.
- Started on a bytecode interpreter.
- Registered a github page.
It now generates very faulty bytecode. But I am happy that at least I got to the point that C++ accepts it.
I rushed the bytecode generator too much. This needs some re-thinking how to maintain several invariants when traversing the AST. And that for a trivial language which will never be used much. Ah well.